Sunny Wang, MD
2018 - Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Champion Training, University of California
09/2009 - Hematology/Oncology, University of California, San Francisco
06/2005 - Internal Medicine, University of California, San Francisco
MD, 06/2002 - Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
BA, 06/1997 - History and Science, Harvard University
- The Problem of Underrepresentation: Black Participants in Lifestyle Trials Among Patients with Prostate Cancer.
- Association of Receipt of Positron Emission Tomography-Computed Tomography With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Mortality in the Veterans Affairs Health Care System.
- Disparities in lung cancer outcomes for veterans with comorbid mental disorders.
- Real-world lung cancer screening decision-making: Barriers and facilitators.
- The Team Approach to Advanced Cancer Care-Redefining the Gold Standard.
- Impact of comorbidity and age on survival among older veterans with early stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- Incidence of non-small-cell lung cancer among California Hispanics according to neighborhood socioeconomic status.
- Impact of age and comorbidity on non-small-cell lung cancer treatment in older veterans.
- Tc-99m sulfur colloid and Tc-99m tagged red blood cell methods are comparable for detecting lower gastrointestinal bleeding in clinical practice.